Home

SNOW THRASHIN' FUN

Posted By: BowBo

SNOW THRASHIN' FUN - 01/07/2010 07:54 PM

We got about 5" of snow here today, and when I got home from work... I just HAD to get my RZR out for its first ride in the snow! And OH MY GOSH, what a freakin BLAST I had this evening!! Didn't stop till dark, and that was only because my face and jaws were frozen. LOL

Didn't have anyone riding along, so I didn't get any action shots. And man was I roostin' some powder! laugh

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: psearchery

Re: SNOW THRASHIN' FUN - 01/09/2010 09:48 AM

i want one that looks fun
Posted By: Tysonhunter

Re: SNOW THRASHIN' FUN - 01/10/2010 09:25 AM

Ohhh yeah that would be a nice addition to the garage. Maybe I can justify it w/the ol lady and get a blade on the front lol. If you dont mind, whats your opinion on this UTV? Cost, reviews, place bought, advantages for deer hunting etc.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: SNOW THRASHIN' FUN - 01/10/2010 05:54 PM

That UTV looks like a TON of fun!!

Re: SNOW THRASHIN' FUN - 01/10/2010 08:29 PM

I do plan to get a plow for it, but will probably be next season though.

Tyson, you would just have to check the internet for reviews on it, other than mine...... which is GREAT, so far. Main thing is the much lower center of gravity on this machine compared to any of the other UTV's. Plus it'll run 60mph, that makes it a total thrill to trail ride with too.

I bought it in April '09 at Flatout in Martinsville. They listed for 11,900 when I got this one. And I haven't had a need to use it for deer hunting yet, but it would be very handy during spring and summer feeding, checking cams, maintaining property, etc. Then of course for hauling gear and deer during season if necessary.

You need to get one, I know that! wink
Posted By: Coyoteman

Re: SNOW THRASHIN' FUN - 01/12/2010 09:24 AM

That is sweet, Ernie. You had that thing out at the dunes yet?
Posted By: recon33alpha

Re: SNOW THRASHIN' FUN - 01/12/2010 10:12 AM

Next snow, we'll go for a good ride Ernie, had some issues with my winch and had to do some repairs to finish up some jobs, so couldn't play!!

Re: SNOW THRASHIN' FUN - 01/12/2010 04:45 PM

Nope, not yet Darin. But me and the wife are "hoping" to hit Lil Sahara Oklahoma again this year, maybe early Sept. I hear that the 25" Extremes are best for it, in a 7 paddle. I have one set of my sand tires/wheels up for sale now on a couple forums (10 paddle Edges).

And I'm about to list these as well.... a set of Extreme Haulers, they are in 8 paddle (which would do for RZR), but way too short for necessary clearance! LOL
Posted By: Weedhopper

Re: SNOW THRASHIN' FUN - 01/12/2010 05:30 PM

What's that mean in English?? eek laugh
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting