Home

New Toy

Posted By: Haymaker

New Toy - 12/04/2008 07:42 AM

This is my new toy, a new 2007 Honda Foreman. I was out lookn for a deal and stumbled across some brand new '07's. I have wanted a ATV for several years and finally scraped up enough that my loving wife agreed that I should get one. I'm ready for Fullrut's ride now, I'll just stay out of everybody's way, until I learn to ride. For the pic I pulled it into my Full Draw BioLogic food plots.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: gpd005

Re: New Toy - 12/04/2008 10:49 AM

That is a great quad and i'm sure you will be very happy with it!
Posted By: recon33alpha

Re: New Toy - 12/04/2008 12:26 PM

Awesome I also found an 07 Brute, only had 100 miles on it, like new cond. but saved a load of cash buying that way. Look forward to riding with you Haymaker, nice looking food plot also.
Posted By: fullrut

Re: New Toy - 12/04/2008 09:48 PM

Man good looking quad and plot. I see you had to be just like the hayden hunter though. How much extra did you have to pay for the BLING BLING wheels over the black ones?
Posted By: dthomas24

Re: New Toy - 12/05/2008 11:27 AM

Haymaker - nice ride, just like mine. One friendly word of caution, if you decide to haul your deer - do so on the front rack. I had one on the back and was going very slow and ran over a small tree (less than 3/4 of inch) and it flipped me totally upside down. If it were on the front it wouldnt have happend I am pretty certain. no injury and I just flipped it back over no damage to ATV or deer. thought you might want to know.

Re: New Toy - 12/05/2008 02:54 PM

Thanks guys, I'm sure look'n forward to the ride hope you can all make it!

Fullrut it's not only the wheels but the front brush guard has some bling going on too.

DT, thanks for the tip, like I said I am new to ATV's and always willing to learn. Especially from experianced riders and those who have learned the hard way. Glad you didn't get hurt.

Re: New Toy - 12/05/2008 05:34 PM

I think you need a natgear seatcover. laugh
Posted By: hayden hunter

Re: New Toy - 12/05/2008 06:37 PM

Nice quad hayman. Nice plot too. I was wondering, since you have already killed a buck this year how about letting a brother in bowhunting hunt over that plot. I'll make yo a deal if I kill a buck I'll let you haul it out for me on your new ride. laugh
Posted By: BowBo

Re: New Toy - 12/05/2008 08:27 PM

Very nice Haymaker!

Re: New Toy - 12/08/2008 09:12 AM

Hayden Hunter: I can't grow anything that would remotely interest you. You let bucks walk that are bigger than my biggest buck.
Posted By: ebrown

Re: New Toy - 12/08/2008 11:23 AM

Wow, Christmas comes early in Hayden?

I need to find me one of those "understanding wives".

Let Hayden Hunter in there on your plot. I hear he is a mega-buck magnet.

Re: New Toy - 12/09/2008 10:22 PM

E, I thought you had a quad? Weren't you inspecting it for bent rear end parts last year when you saw your signifigant other with another.
Posted By: ebrown

Re: New Toy - 12/10/2008 10:01 AM

It was your quad at your house.

It was my golf clubs at my house.

Re: New Toy - 12/10/2008 09:06 PM

Oh I cee now. Clear as mud!
Posted By: BowBo

Re: New Toy - 12/10/2008 09:39 PM

Originally posted by ebrown:
It was your quad at your house.

It was my golf clubs at my house.