Home

BLACK MOUNTAIN

Posted By: fullrut

BLACK MOUNTAIN - 09/05/2008 09:21 PM

Just returned from Black Mountain in Evarts KY. We rode 202 mile in 3 days. We saw elk and some of the most beautiful places I have ever been in my life. For anyone looking for the best riding in America you need to check this place out. harlancountyridgerunners.com
Posted By: recon33alpha

Re: BLACK MOUNTAIN - 09/06/2008 12:41 PM

did you take any pics?? I'm looking forward to gettin down there.

Re: BLACK MOUNTAIN - 09/06/2008 09:15 PM

I did take some pics. I'll try to load them. The mayor down there was handing out "CITY WATER" What an awesome place. You'll love it. Let me know when you want to go and I might be able to go. PS CITY WATER is what the duke boys on the dukes of hazard used to run.

Re: BLACK MOUNTAIN - 09/06/2008 10:24 PM

sounds good, looking forward to the "CITY WATER" and the riding. I've been in contact with them guys thru out my deployment. I'm official member of the Hollar Crawlers, and will join the Ridge Runners when I get down there. I'll keep ya posted. I know I would like to see the Elk herd also.

Re: BLACK MOUNTAIN - 09/06/2008 11:32 PM

BE sure to let me know when you are planning to go and I would say me and a few friends will be there. We should also plan a ride here at my house when you get back. Not a ton of riding here but I think we could have a good time. Especially if we could get BOWBO here and drink some "CITY WATER".

Re: BLACK MOUNTAIN - 09/07/2008 12:46 AM

I know he'll be down for that, maybe he has his sxs by then. Riding is riding to me. Drink some city water, maybe have a cookout or something.
Posted By: BowBo

Re: BLACK MOUNTAIN - 09/07/2008 10:24 AM

I'm definitely in for a local ride at your place Chris... anytime!

And maybe we can all hit Black Mountain next year, in the off season. I'm up for it.

Re: BLACK MOUNTAIN - 09/07/2008 01:00 PM

We'll plan for a ride around February or so. After deer season and before 3d's get going strong.

Re: BLACK MOUNTAIN - 09/07/2008 02:34 PM

A warm up for Black Mountain!!
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting