Home

Anyone have a Roll-n-Lock?

Posted By: Hoosier Hunter

Anyone have a Roll-n-Lock? - 04/08/2007 07:46 PM

I like the looks of these bed covers. Anyone have one or knows someone with one? Just lookin for some feedback.
Posted By: deer hunter

Re: Anyone have a Roll-n-Lock? - 04/08/2007 09:01 PM

I believe you are referring to the hard shell that rolls up into a box that sets where a tool box would set. A friend of mine has one and his father also. I'm not 100% sure if it is the "Roll N" Lock" brand, but it is the same thing. They love theirs and don't have any trouble with leakage into the bed. Installation wasn't too bad. It is just a matter of getting it "tweaked." I personally think they are much better than a hard shell as far as hauling things.

Re: Anyone have a Roll-n-Lock? - 04/09/2007 08:57 AM

Yep, it sounds like the same thing. Didn't want one of those hard covers that tilt up.
Posted By: deer hunter

Re: Anyone have a Roll-n-Lock? - 04/09/2007 08:40 PM

HH, I had one of the hard caps that tilt. It looked good and was nice when locking things up, but there was more than one time that it was in the way. If I ever get another truck, I think that the Roll N' Lock will be the way to go.
Posted By: stubbleducker

Re: Anyone have a Roll-n-Lock? - 04/10/2007 07:52 AM

My buddy has had two Roll-n-Lock ones, one he bought, the other came on his next truck. He likes them, but has had water get through and also ice freeze it in place.

There's a company called Rollox that I'm looking at. It's about the same thing, only the cover pieces are stronger and you can lock it in any position,not just every 12" like the Roll-n-Lock.

Re: Anyone have a Roll-n-Lock? - 04/10/2007 11:54 AM

Originally posted by stubbleducker:
My buddy has had two Roll-n-Lock ones, one he bought, the other came on his next truck. He likes them, but has had water get through and also ice freeze it in place.

There's a company called Rollox that I'm looking at. It's about the same thing, only the cover pieces are stronger and you can lock it in any position,not just every 12" like the Roll-n-Lock.
Do you have a link for them? I did a search but didn't see anything for ROLLOX.
Posted By: stubbleducker

Re: Anyone have a Roll-n-Lock? - 04/10/2007 01:44 PM

My bad.... it's Retrax, not Rollox.
http://www.rolltopcover.com/
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting