Home

Riding

Posted By: deerhunter986

Riding - 03/15/2007 09:19 PM

has anyone ever been to Vanbiber and rode? An old buddy told me they have been goin there but i didnt know you was allowed to ride there??
Posted By: BowBo

Re: Riding - 03/16/2007 08:46 AM

Never heard of the place. What kind of riding..... jeep, quads, dirtbikes??

Re: Riding - 03/16/2007 07:08 PM

Bowbo, all of em, they say they got a field that the mud their trucks in then get out the 4 wheelers and such....its outside of Greencastle, right by Glen Flint lake if you know where that is

Someone else told me you can ride at Chinook, right outside of Brazil, just wanted to know if yall knew anything, i want to get a 4wheeler but dont want to drive forever to beable to ride
Posted By: BowBo

Re: Riding - 03/17/2007 08:38 AM

Sorry, but I'm not aware of either place that you mentioned. We always ride at Badlands, Redbird or Haspen Acres for the most part.
Posted By: DUNN

Re: Riding - 03/19/2007 11:46 AM

If they are still there you can ride at Lawrence County Recreation Area. It is just north of Bedford. Easy drive from Plainfield area. Operated by ABATE of Indiana. They used to have a web site. I haven't been down there for about 3 years. There is a small place down by Gosport also. Mills farm I think it is. All quads. I have never been there, but I see a lot of guys driving by our place heading that way. It would probably only take about 40 minutes to get there from Plainfield. $5.00 donation to ride. So they tell me.

Re: Riding - 03/19/2007 07:29 PM

thanks DUNN ill look into those places
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Riding - 03/20/2007 06:54 AM

You can't ride at chinook, it is a state FWA. Check out redbird state riding area near dugger.

http://www.redbirdsra.com/
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting