Home

Game Cams

Posted By: hornharvester

Game Cams - 07/16/2018 03:26 PM

Its about that time of the year I hang cams and I plan on doing it in the next few days. I have passed on bucks the last two year so there should be a 150+ running around. Over the years Ive killed 4 bucks that were on game cams. I didnt targeted them, they were just the first shooter to show up. When I plant food plots in a month Ill view the pictures. Always fun to view cause you never know whats on them. Usually there's a trespassing coonhunter or two, never anybody I recognize. How many of you got your game cams up? h.h.
Posted By: maddogmech

Re: Game Cams - 07/17/2018 09:51 AM

HH for me its like a kid in a candy store, cannot wait to see whats on the camera's. i have only 1 out at the moment, I will be pulling the in it in the couple of days. Good luck on the 150 on camera and in the stand .
Posted By: DEC

Re: Game Cams - 07/17/2018 01:25 PM

Mine are out. I haven't had time to check them, but they have been out for probably 3 weeks now.
Posted By: antiwheeze

Re: Game Cams - 07/17/2018 10:51 PM

Just back from buddies 70. Did some spraying and mowing and changed the cam cards. Have about 600 pics to go through. Hope not too many are ground hog and squirrel pics!
Posted By: sticksender

Re: Game Cams - 07/18/2018 01:24 AM

I keep a couple up year round. Putting more out over the past few weeks. Starting work on fall food plots too!
Posted By: bean

Re: Game Cams - 07/20/2018 07:55 PM

Have a few out. Usually keep a couple out all year just for fun. Wish I had the $$$ for the new Cuddeback Link system. Pretty cool technology IMO. No walking through your area to retrieve sd cards.
Posted By: hornharvester

Re: Game Cams - 08/19/2018 05:25 PM

I checked my cams yesterday and not much on them. Big doe with twins on several times and a couple other doe, no bucks yet. I took a rake and freshened up the mock scrape, added gland lure to the vine, before rut to the scrape. Cam on scrape showed different animals smelling the scrape. Interesting so many different animals use it. h.h.
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting