Home

attention lifetime license holders

Posted By: jbwhttail

attention lifetime license holders - 11/15/2010 04:16 PM

The DNR Division of Fish and Wildlife asks that lifetime license holders update their current mailing address in the DNR’s online license system.

If you possess a lifetime license of any type (basic fishing, basic hunting, trapping, comprehensive fishing, comprehensive hunting or comprehensive hunting and fishing) we need your current address. The DNR uses the lifetime license address database to communicate with license holders and select participants for wildlife surveys. These surveys help establish hunting seasons and bag limits, and help to monitor and properly manage the wildlife of Indiana.

Lifetime license holders can access and confirm or update their address and other information at www.in.gov/dnr/fishwild/6315.htm through Dec. 15, or by following the steps in the table below.

Lifetime license holders without Internet access can call (317) 232-4200, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or call their area’s DNR Fish and Wildlife Regional Office (765) 473-9324; (219) 285-2704; or (812) 789-2724 to update their information.
Posted By: THROBAK

Re: attention lifetime license holders - 11/15/2010 05:37 PM

You sure This Is not some kind of covert opperation by the DNR TO DO something AWFUL to the LTL holders?????
Posted By: HatchetJack

Re: attention lifetime license holders - 11/15/2010 06:05 PM

Many lifetime licenses are 20 years old or older. The DNR has lost track of who lives where and who still uses their license or if they are even alive. Gathering this info will allow them to keep a better database to inform ALL hunters of important information and surveys not just the annual license purchasers. The lifetime licenses are legal contracts between the license holders and the state. There is not much they could do to change the priveliges already granted without facing a huge class action lawsuit so keep calm.

HatchetJack
Posted By: stinkychomper

Re: attention lifetime license holders - 11/15/2010 10:06 PM

I have had a LTL for many years and have received 0 surveys or updates. My info is and was current as I enter draw hunts yearly. I am curious as to how surveys are sent.
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting