Home

Request

Posted By: bean

Request - 02/04/2016 05:32 PM

This is a post on my FB regarding Austin McNew. A junior at our local HS who had a sledding accident weeks ago. Thought I would post here as well.

I have a request that may seem huge and not reachable but I believe in miracles and the power of the church. For the past weeks many of you and our community have stood beside Austin McNew and his family. The outpouring of love and resources have been amazing. The encouragement to this family is helping them stay positive. There is a need that they have now, that if met, will be huge for them in the weeks and months to come: they need a vehicle to take Austin place to place after he come home. I just read a post on FB by Teresa Rose McNew asking for a van. You can read it on her wall. I also know there may be some business or someone there that has the resources to write them a check for this need. Please share this as many times as you can and let's get this need met.
Posted By: BowBo

Re: Request - 02/04/2016 05:55 PM

SHARED!!
Posted By: Weedhopper

Re: Request - 02/04/2016 06:24 PM

Shared also...
Posted By: johnc911

Re: Request - 02/09/2016 01:17 AM

Been following this on twitter etc. I enjoyed watching Austin when they played us in football. NE was and has been a huge challenge for us the last few years. Hoping they get the money for the van
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting