Home

American Hunting Lease Association Dream Lease Sweepstakes

Posted By: ferb55

American Hunting Lease Association Dream Lease Sweepstakes - 05/15/2015 10:57 AM

I would invite those of you so inclined to consider becoming a member of the AHLA. We promote and protect safe hunting, pro hunting legislation and hunting leases.

All members of the AHLA receive a member package and are entered to win one of several prizes in our Dream Lease Sweepstakes. Grand Prize is a $10,000 Base Camp Leasing gift certificate that can be used on one or more leases over a two year period. Also, Yeti Coolers, Sitka hunting systems, Hunter Safety Systems, Redneck Blinds have all provided great prizes!
http://ahuntinglease.org/sweepstakes

Look at it like a $30 raffle ticket if you like. The prize give-away is very impressive!

Posted a request for permission in the "Ask Administrator" thread but haven't heard from anyone.
Posted By: delaney

Re: American Hunting Lease Association Dream Lease Sweepstakes - 05/15/2015 12:40 PM

Ferb, this only gets iffy if it's a for profit company. As you know, being the previous owner of the site, it gets complicated if we let for profit companies as opposed to individuals start soliciting through the site. I hope you understsmd I'm not trying target you or your company unfairly.
Posted By: delaney

Re: American Hunting Lease Association Dream Lease Sweepstakes - 05/15/2015 12:41 PM

The proceeds would go where?
Posted By: BREW...

Re: American Hunting Lease Association Dream Lease Sweepstakes - 05/15/2015 12:56 PM

What are the benefits you gain by becoming a member of the AHLA??? Maybe I missing something here...
Posted By: ferb55

Re: American Hunting Lease Association Dream Lease Sweepstakes - 05/17/2015 09:21 PM

I understand Dave. We are a for profit company/association that promotes safe hunting, hunting in general and hunting leases. Its pretty simple really. We introduced the Dream Lease Sweepstakes so the memberships would have more value. We are giving away some very nice prizes to members.
NO worries here. Just though some of my friends from here would like to know about it.
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting