Home

NASP

Posted By: Magnum hunter

NASP - 03/04/2014 07:48 PM

Exciting news! In my school we got NASP archery program. Can't wait till next year and join. It's funny as well because the teachers are having to learn to shoot. Some of my friends and I should be teaching em'. We got some real city slickers! laugh
Posted By: bean

Re: NASP - 03/04/2014 08:11 PM

Very cool Evan. I had not heard that yet. I am sure you will have some great coaches besides the "city-slickers". Didn't know you had any of those in Randolph County smile .
Posted By: gundude

Re: NASP - 03/04/2014 08:15 PM

Take the teachers to school.. just don't be cockey bout it...
Posted By: delaney

Re: NASP - 03/04/2014 08:20 PM

When you out shoot them, be humble. They'll think more of you from a maturity standpoint and as person who can help promote archery to other kids and adults.
Posted By: Weedhopper

Re: NASP - 03/04/2014 09:15 PM

Originally posted by delaney:
When you out shoot them, be humble. They'll think more of you from a maturity standpoint and as person who can help promote archery to other kids and adults.
I've tried to tell Yaz the same thing, Dave. He just won't listen.... :rolleyes: :p
Posted By: 76chevy

Re: NASP - 03/05/2014 09:54 AM

cool. I got started in bowhunting as a result of an archery shooting program in gym class.
Posted By: RedLab

Re: NASP - 03/05/2014 07:53 PM

With the addition of RS, Randolph county will now have 4 of the 5 county schools with a NASP program. Thanks both to the IDHA and the NWTF.
Posted By: Magnum hunter

Re: NASP - 03/07/2014 02:35 PM

Key thing...don't get cocky if your the only one who hits the bullseye. smile I'm asuming all teachers will learn by next year. Just so ready, like I am for turkey season. laugh
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting