Home

Lighted nocks colors?

Posted By: Beech Grover

Lighted nocks colors? - 10/29/2013 12:25 PM

A buddy just got him some Nocturnals in red.
we had been discussing them so he had to get them first. ha ha. Well I was looking on their web site they have them in red, green, blue, and pink.
I wanted to see what your thoughts were on them and which brand and color you use and why. or thinking about getting. Thanks.
Posted By: Bryan78

Re: Lighted nocks colors? - 10/29/2013 05:40 PM

If I was getting some I would have went green.... I want the brightest color available....
Posted By: powderfinger

Re: Lighted nocks colors? - 10/29/2013 07:53 PM

I have the blue. I'm red/green color deficient and see blue the best. Shot a buck last year at dusk and had no problem seeing my hit.
Posted By: DEC

Re: Lighted nocks colors? - 10/31/2013 07:49 AM

I like the Nocturnals over all of the others that I have used. For my eyes, Pink is the brightest and clearest to see, but Red is a very close second. Green seemed OK. I haven't tried the blue.
Posted By: Beech Grover

Re: Lighted nocks colors? - 10/31/2013 01:09 PM

Thank you for the replies. After watching some videos on you tube. I think they all get the job done. Good luck in the remainder of the season to each of you. I'll post what I decide when they come in.
Posted By: psebuck

Re: Lighted nocks colors? - 11/15/2013 07:54 AM

The blues are bright and you can see them flying but if you take your eye off ofthem you easily loose it unless you look hard where you shot, I'd suggest red/pink
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting