Home

Loud bow problem

Posted By: psebuck

Loud bow problem - 10/12/2013 03:14 PM

Had one jump string on me this morning and shot right over er, i know my bow is a bit loud, its a 2012 pse brute and i wanna say it has something to do with the string stop/suppressor, you guys have any suggestions for this or to make the bow quieter?
Posted By: hornharvester

Re: Loud bow problem - 10/12/2013 03:19 PM

Limbsavers limb & string silencers and a good rubber dampener should help. h.h.
Posted By: delaney

Re: Loud bow problem - 10/12/2013 03:30 PM

^ Yep
Posted By: 76chevy

Re: Loud bow problem - 10/12/2013 05:47 PM

+1 on the above. Some limbsavers and silencers will help a lot.

also check out this

http://stores.stsarchery.net/-strse-3/REAR-MOUNT-STS-BLACK/Detail.bok

The STS worked wonders on an old high country I had. If this all does not work, get a bowtech! =)
Posted By: bean

Re: Loud bow problem - 10/12/2013 09:49 PM

Not only will it help w/ noise, it should also help w/ vibration. I expect it will shoot better and smoother. I have an STS on mine it and works great.

Re: Loud bow problem - 10/12/2013 11:34 PM

Ibe got the string stop just the one that was put on by pse, but i dot know if its messed up or something because thats mainly where my sound is coming from the string smacking the stop, im going to get some leeches put on to see what happens, do u guys think maybe a new stabilizer would make it better? Right now it just has about a 6" rubber stabilizer just the basic cheap-o
Posted By: delaney

Re: Loud bow problem - 10/13/2013 07:29 AM

The real "tech" guys will give you a more definitive answer on this but I don't think that will help much, if any, in regard to the particular issue you've asked about.

Re: Loud bow problem - 10/13/2013 10:40 PM

I appreciate it guys
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting