Home

Right to Hunt And Fish

Posted By: THROBAK

Right to Hunt And Fish - 10/06/2016 02:06 PM

Thought this needed some discussion ?Its up for a vote in NOV.
Posted By: Jeff Valovich

Re: Right to Hunt And Fish - 10/06/2016 02:29 PM

It has my vote ...
Posted By: trapperDave

Re: Right to Hunt And Fish - 10/07/2016 11:07 AM

Hope it passes!
Posted By: shooter

Re: Right to Hunt And Fish - 10/07/2016 03:43 PM

Just to jog some memories, a good number of years ago basically the same thing was going to be on the ballot, until certain folk in State 'guvmint got butt hurt and it died. Any difference between this one and the original one?
Posted By: HatchetJack

Re: Right to Hunt And Fish - 10/08/2016 08:08 PM

Depends on what you mean by the "original one"? This came about around 12 years ago in a somewhat different form and passed one session of the legislature. The second session it died. It was revived and reintroduced in another session but included farming. That one died also. This current one deleted the farming aspect and is close to what was originally proposed. I might add that the NRA had nothing to do with this and is only now getting on the bandwagon. I believe it has the support of DNR. I would fully support passage of this amendment which is similar to what 19 other states already had some for more than 200 years.
Posted By: Waiting4Fall

Re: Right to Hunt And Fish - 10/14/2016 08:48 PM

Haven't really decided on this one. It's not really a "right" as it's written. It's only a "right" as long as there's a law allowing for it. No law, no "right".

I'm not sure the state constitution is the place for a feel good statement.

Re: Right to Hunt And Fish - 10/14/2016 11:36 PM

Well, one thing is for sure... I just read an article and HSUS is fighting this tooth and nail and is sending info out for all their minions in the state to vote against it.... HSUS is the #1 anti-hunting organization in this country and is closely aligned with PETA, just incase some are not aware....Ive personally been up against these people ( as others on here have), they are truly some whack jobs...
Posted By: 76chevy

Re: Right to Hunt And Fish - 10/22/2016 02:15 PM

I voted for it!
Posted By: hornharvester

Re: Right to Hunt And Fish - 10/22/2016 02:44 PM

Originally posted by 76chevy:
I voted for it!
Me too...voted Wed. h.h.

Re: Right to Hunt And Fish - 11/08/2016 10:09 PM

It has passed !! by a huge majority ...
Posted By: BREW...

Re: Right to Hunt And Fish - 11/09/2016 05:54 AM

Thanks to all that made this happen.... Hat off to the many behind the scenes that worked for this!
Posted By: trapperDave

Re: Right to Hunt And Fish - 11/09/2016 09:54 AM

Amen!
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting