Home

Ice fishin

Posted By: Luke the Provider

Ice fishin - 11/30/2015 01:26 PM

I'm ready for January, just so I can get ice to fish on :p . I'm also ready to go to Summit again to whoop y'alls butts again laugh laugh
Posted By: Weedhopper

Re: Ice fishin - 11/30/2015 03:56 PM

Again??? Again??? Bring it on !!!
cool
Posted By: garman6

Re: Ice fishin - 11/30/2015 04:10 PM

This year Luke you will be a veteran and no one will be giving you special treatment. Be careful or we will stick you next to the ice hole poacher!

Re: Ice fishin - 11/30/2015 04:37 PM

Ha!! laugh
Posted By: bean

Re: Ice fishin - 11/30/2015 05:49 PM

Originally posted by garman6:
This year Luke you will be a veteran and no one will be giving you special treatment. Be careful or we will stick you next to the ice hole poacher!
Perfect reply.

Re: Ice fishin - 11/30/2015 05:52 PM

NO NO!!!! That will not be necessary! If I'm a veteran than I'll have enough fish to feed myself before that dude comes and messes up my fishin hole :p

Re: Ice fishin - 11/30/2015 06:01 PM

I don't recall you drilling any holes....Hmmmmmm.. :rolleyes: :p laugh The hole poacher will be your shadow!! eek cool

Seriously Luke....that guy sets a very bad example... mad
Posted By: hornharvester

Re: Ice fishin - 12/01/2015 05:55 AM

Luke needs a power auger then he could drill everyones ice fishing hole..... eek h.h.

Re: Ice fishin - 12/01/2015 05:58 AM

Ice fishing season might be kind of short this year with the warmer winter forecast. I was going to buy a new flip over shelter but the warm weather forecast has me waiting.

This year we might have to drive north to ice fish. h.h.

Re: Ice fishin - 12/01/2015 08:13 AM

Originally posted by hornharvester:
Luke needs a power auger then he could drill everyones ice fishing hole..... eek h.h.
Oh yes

Re: Ice fishin - 12/01/2015 08:56 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Weedhopper:

Seriously Luke....that guy sets a very bad example... mad [/QB][/QUOTE/

That sure was funny though!! laugh

Re: Ice fishin - 12/01/2015 10:44 AM

Ice fishing season might be kind of short this year with the warmer winter forecast. I was going to buy a new flip over shelter but the warm weather forecast has me waiting.

Which flip-over were you looking at, Mike??
Posted By: Yaz

Re: Ice fishin - 12/01/2015 12:00 PM

Originally posted by Weedhopper:
[b] Ice fishing season might be kind of short this year with the warmer winter forecast. I was going to buy a new flip over shelter but the warm weather forecast has me waiting.

Which flip-over were you looking at, Mike?? [/b]
Don't give him any ideas HH…..I have a sneaking suspicion, he has plans for that, that involves ME somehow……. laugh

Re: Ice fishin - 12/01/2015 01:21 PM

But it's only 150 yards!! :p

Re: Ice fishin - 12/01/2015 05:01 PM

Originally posted by Weedhopper:
[b] Ice fishing season might be kind of short this year with the warmer winter forecast. I was going to buy a new flip over shelter but the warm weather forecast has me waiting.

Which flip-over were you looking at, Mike?? [/b]
Weedy, This one here
http://stores.clamoutdoors.com/clam/shelters/kenai-pro-thermal.html

This one had the tallest seat of any Ive looked at so far. I'm tall and got a bad back and need to set up as straight as possible or I can't sit very long. The more squatty I sit the quicker I have to stand up and it doesn't take long and Im ready to quit.

Long term forecast doesn't look very good for ice fishing this year so at my age I decided to wait. If we get ice then I will buy the shelter. h.h.

Re: Ice fishin - 12/01/2015 05:23 PM

I'm pretty much in the same boat as you with my back, which is why I don't deer hunt much anymore. I just can't sit that long. Thanks for the link, buddy! I'll keep an eye on the forecast for sure.
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting