Home

Smart new product.

Posted By: ferb55

Smart new product. - 03/31/2015 04:32 PM

I met this guy at a trade show in South Carolina this weekend. Very nice guy and I think he has a very smart and easy to use product.

You will see on the video, but he has an attachment that turns your Summit, API or Ol Man climbers into a cart.

I know many of you hunt on public ground and this idea looks like a great tool for getting your deer out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiZR9mgHfOc
Posted By: 10point

Re: Smart new product. - 03/31/2015 04:53 PM

Looks interesting but I don't know if I would want to add another 10 lbs onto the stand and everything else I would be carrying in.
Posted By: Double B

Re: Smart new product. - 03/31/2015 06:11 PM

That is brilliant. How much do they run?
Posted By: trapperDave

Re: Smart new product. - 03/31/2015 06:58 PM

Originally posted by 10point:
Looks interesting but I don't know if I would want to add another 10 lbs onto the stand and everything else I would be carrying in.
you could cart it all in wink
Posted By: 76chevy

Re: Smart new product. - 03/31/2015 08:55 PM

how much does it cost?

How much does it weigh?
Posted By: antiwheeze

Re: Smart new product. - 03/31/2015 10:08 PM

Don't know about getting blood and guts on my treestand.
Posted By: Knight50

Re: Smart new product. - 04/01/2015 06:59 AM

I'm with you,getting blood on the seat would not be good. My back pack full of stuff, lunch,and then the clothes I have to carry in to keep from sweating. The stand doesnt need and extra 10lbs. Might be ok for the young guys. Myself i dont need the extra weight on my shoulders. My buddy and I just use a cart to haul are stands and stuff in and then lock the cart to a tree. Much easier.
Posted By: DEC

Re: Smart new product. - 04/01/2015 08:12 AM

I can see merits to the product. This would have been real handy on my Pokagon hunt last year. I went in with my Summit climber and pulled a game cart behind me. Combining the two would have been cool. I think if I hunted a ton of public land I'd probably invest in a product like this.

As to blood on your stand and seat. I use a net seat system for my Summit that I bought years ago that is a HUGE improvement over the standard seating. So a simple hose the stand off with water and maybe a stiff brush would be good enough to remove any blood.

I hunt private land 99.9% of the time where I can get a truck, ATV, or take the time to get my game cart back after the hunt so I really don't need this product. But if I hunted public land I think I'd buy it.

Cool product and one of those "why didn't I think of that?" ideas.
Posted By: traditionalarcher17

Re: Smart new product. - 04/01/2015 08:29 AM

Pretty good idea, but did he say "deers"????
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting