Home

Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County

Posted By: GreyGhostHntr

Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/04/2013 09:48 AM

http://www.local12.com/news/local/s...Conservation/P6skCRQZ3EeLW0j_XTUC0w.cspx
Posted By: 76chevy

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/04/2013 10:10 AM

idiot
Posted By: solohunter

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/04/2013 11:06 AM

Thank God the ICOs are ok...as for Junior...I hope he gets some jail time.
Posted By: BigBuckD

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/04/2013 11:35 AM

Get 'em! Lock him up.
Posted By: delaney

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/04/2013 12:01 PM

Again, it might sound harsh, but this guy has no business every being allowed to hunt or legally own a gun again. To bad the laws don't adequately address the penalties for these types of situations.
Posted By: solohunter

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/04/2013 07:01 PM

Originally posted by delaney:
Again, it might sound harsh, but this guy has no business every being allowed to hunt or legally own a gun again. To bad the laws don't adequately address the penalties for these types of situations.
Not harsh at all, if convicted of the felony, hunting and gun ownership may be out the door for Jr.
Posted By: shooter

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/04/2013 07:14 PM

What level of a felony does it take to take away his ability to posses a firearm?
Posted By: Hoosier Hunter

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/04/2013 09:12 PM

Originally posted by shooter:
What level of a felony does it take to take away his ability to posses a firearm?
I'm no lawyer or LEO but I believe ANY felony committed while armed with a deadly weapon will lose his rights. So, yes, I would say he's done with weapons and no maybe about it!
Posted By: Jeff Valovich

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/05/2013 01:37 AM

There is a list of some felony's under the "ask a CO" header near the bottom of the home page....yep, charge him with a felony and get all his guns out of his reach....what a dipwad !!
Posted By: skeeterowner

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/05/2013 09:04 AM

This fool sounds like he could be one firearm from going on a mass rampage that's been tragically happening lock him up and never allow him a weapon until mentally stable or off crack. I wouldn't want him around my kid or family
Posted By: littlewagon again

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/05/2013 09:18 AM

he may recieve a felony conviction, but his having guns may or may not be monitored. i personally know af more than 1 persons with felony convictions who hunt every year during the gun season with little concern about being caught.
Posted By: Bryan78

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/05/2013 03:42 PM

Originally posted by littlewagon again:
he may recieve a felony conviction, but his having guns may or may not be monitored. i personally know af more than 1 persons with felony convictions who hunt every year during the gun season with little concern about being caught.
Then why are you not reporting them? It is people like this having access to weapons they know that cannot be in possession of that are hurting our 2nd Amendment rights...

They made a bad decision and now must suffer the consequences of their actions.... We law abiding shouldn't have to have our rights trampled on because of them....
Posted By: trapperDave

Re: Conservation Officers Encounter Trespasser In Dearborn County - 01/05/2013 08:08 PM

they will plea bargain it down to a misdemeanor as usual
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting