Home

Camp Atterbury muzzleloader earn a buck Dec 8th and 9th

Posted By: huntingtime

Camp Atterbury muzzleloader earn a buck Dec 8th and 9th - 12/06/2016 05:13 PM

Just wondering if anyone else on here was contacted for a muzzleloader hunt for December 8th and 9th on the military side of camp Atterbury, I applied for the gun hunt on November 28th and 29th but was not picked. I've never heard of anything like this before. There's supposably only going to be 6 civilian hunters, I'm assuming there will be some military hunters as well. At first I didn't think it was true but I did receive a call from a military personal that sent the email.
Posted By: Bryan78

Re: Camp Atterbury muzzleloader earn a buck Dec 8th and 9th - 12/06/2016 08:20 PM

Never heard of Atterbury doing it but Big Oaks does drawings similar to that...
Posted By: BREW...

Re: Camp Atterbury muzzleloader earn a buck Dec 8th and 9th - 12/06/2016 08:44 PM

Originally posted by Bryan78:
Never heard of Atterbury doing it but Big Oaks does drawings similar to that...
When has this happend at BO?

Hasn't been Miltary there for a long time other then ANG
Posted By: THROBAK

Re: Camp Atterbury muzzleloader earn a buck Dec 8th and 9th - 12/07/2016 08:00 AM

BOK Does No Show Drawings but you have to be there

Re: Camp Atterbury muzzleloader earn a buck Dec 8th and 9th - 12/07/2016 08:09 AM

Originally posted by THROBAK:
BOK Does No Show Drawings but you have to be there
With a Buddy....

Re: Camp Atterbury muzzleloader earn a buck Dec 8th and 9th - 12/07/2016 09:14 AM

If you don't get picked for a state draw hunt they will send you an invite... At least they do it for turkey hunting...

Re: Camp Atterbury muzzleloader earn a buck Dec 8th and 9th - 12/07/2016 09:56 AM

If you don't get picked for a state draw hunt they will send you an invite... At least they do it for turkey hunting...
At BO.. ? I have never put in for Tukey draw at BO.

Re: Camp Atterbury muzzleloader earn a buck Dec 8th and 9th - 12/07/2016 10:02 AM

Originally posted by BREW...:
[b] If you don't get picked for a state draw hunt they will send you an invite... At least they do it for turkey hunting...
At BO.. ? I have never put in for Tukey draw at BO. [/b]
Yes... If you put in for a turkey hunt at BO and you do not get picked, BO will send you an invite to hunt the following weekends...
Posted By: whitetaildave24

Re: Camp Atterbury muzzleloader earn a buck Dec 8th and 9th - 12/08/2016 04:37 PM

Atterbury does have those extra special hunts that they draw from the pile of hunters that didn't get picked for the main hunt. I was drawn for one last year, but was to late in getting back with my reply. I replied within the hour and all spots were already taken. They will put you in great spots for these hunts. Usually it's areas that have a lot of does and they don't get hunted during the regular draw hunts.
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting