Originally posted by Hanes:
Mk, please reconsider how you wish to comment on others posts. You opinions are certainly appreciated and good debate is welcomed. Name calling is not welcomed. Please continue to contribute but please do so respectfully of others opinions.
1st-i didn't call anyone a name! I quoted what the "guy" whom I quoted in my post. So you should "reconsider" addressing this comment to the guy that called gun hunters morons!
2nd-most of the "guys" on here don't want a debate. They want their way or the highway. Pretty much they're whiners who fancy them selves as "deer" experts.
3rd-I hope you or anyone of the other elitist hypocrites on here who might see me(I get around...draw hunts, park hunts, public/private ground, etc) come on up and tell this 6'5" 260lb fella how you think I should hunt! You can't miss me, I stand out. Plus my user name could help you connect the dots.
4th-since I'm on a rant, I guarantee someone on this sight wil blame EHD on the state/government Ive been waiting for it to pop up on a forum and would bet itd be this forum. Some of the people on here a conspiracy theorist thru and thru(or ignorant), self absorbed, and/or just plain old full of....