Just watched it...Man, I think police have a thankless job and and are about the only job I feel is more dangerous than my own...I wouldn't do it. But I don't get this? They continued firing shots forEVER! I always say, "I have no fear of being shot by a cop because I do what I'm told" but they fired at that truck for what? They weren't taking any fire? I carry myself, and I would not have shot that guy because I don't think my life would have been in danger right there. My life isn't in danger if I'm pointing a gun at a man with his hands up saying he's driving to the sherriffs office AND I have several others on my side with lazer scoped rifles as well...Lavoy didn't stand a chance! I wasn't there nor have I ever been in a gun fight, but I feel like in that particular situation they could have waited to SEE A WEAPON before shooting. If it was in his pocket he didn't have an AR15... Hwasn't going to kill anyone WITH an AR.
Bad Bad Bad deal right there. I work in the worst crime area's in Indy 5-7 nights per week ALONE WITH NO GUN... My life is in more danger EVERY NIGHT than those feds were