Home

Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County)

Posted By: BREW...

Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County) - 10/01/2017 01:32 PM

Rockville, IN- Indiana Conservation Officers cited Jody L. Davies (47) of Rockville and Sarah Ross (32) of Danville each for Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait. A crossbow and additional evidence was seized this morning at the scene. Both women are facing multiple additional counts of Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait, as well as charges for an illegally taken deer.

http://www.nixle.us/9M4JR
Posted By: B ZEB

Re: Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County) - 10/01/2017 03:48 PM

Sounds like the CO’s did a great job....I’m guessing this aspiring TV Huntress must have made someone mad who in turn dropped a dime on her ......great work
Posted By: traditionalarcher17

Re: Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County) - 10/02/2017 07:17 AM

Good, get em all and take all their licenses away!
Posted By: BREW...

Re: Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County) - 10/02/2017 07:31 AM

I believe this may be the same person in question!

www.outdoorlife.com/photos/gallery/2015/12/photos-giant-archery-buck-indiana#page-4
Posted By: Putnam

Re: Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County) - 10/02/2017 02:38 PM

I sure hate to see this. She has actually put an official statement on her Facebook page.
Posted By: B ZEB

Re: Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County) - 10/02/2017 07:20 PM

Yeah I read her statement......ignorance of the law is not an excuse
Posted By: Stinger

Re: Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County) - 10/03/2017 09:56 AM

They claim ignorance, but that is not true. You can't hunt for a minimum of 3 years, get your picture in major magazine and not have read the rules. They are liars and cheaters and they should just admit it. Lying about being ignorant = 2 sins, not one.
Posted By: Jeff Valovich

Re: Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County) - 10/03/2017 01:59 PM

Agree, what part of the ALL effected soil is hard to understand ....
Posted By: 76chevy

Re: Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County) - 10/03/2017 08:50 PM

Salt can go down several feet. Should you have to bring in a back hoe to clean up the mineral lick from the spring??

Was she hunting over a salt block and corn pile or some residual salt in the soil?

I do not access Facebook.com and Did not read her statement
Posted By: THROBAK

Re: Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County) - 10/04/2017 03:50 PM

If you must use salt or minerals You also must be sure and put it in a place you won't even be tempted to hunt or leave it alone
She's been hunting long enough to know that Her disclaimer just confirms the guilt
She think we're stupid ? Lol
Posted By: GreyGhostHntr

Re: Filming Crew Cited While Hunting Deer with the Aid of Bait (Parke County) - 10/10/2017 08:21 PM

If I remember correctly, the gal Brew posted the article about had two large bucks on display last year at the deer and turkey expo.
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting