Home

Evan, Daniel, and several others need some help.

Posted By: bean

Evan, Daniel, and several others need some help. - 06/22/2017 10:27 AM

I am posting this because I know social media can be used for things other than politics and personal agendas. Might as well use it for something positive.

Randolph Southern High School is headed to Orlando to shoot in the NASP (National Archery in Schools Program) World Championship in July. They qualified for state, then the nationals, and then the Worlds. This is a HUGE deal for a small county school to achieve. I have several teens from church who are going to shoot. The issue is- both the nationals AND world shoots are not budgeted. They are seeking donations and found a fund raiser and the info is here:

Sunday (June 25) the Rand. So. Archery Club is having a Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser at the high school cafetorium from 12noon - 2:00pm. Money is to help 20 students (boys & girls) to go to the World competition in Archery. Competition is in Florida. Cost is $7 at the door and meal consists of: Spaghetti, Garlic Bread, Salad, and Drink. Selling pie for $1/slice.

I know many of you are out of towners, BUT if you would like to help these students pm me and I will tell you how to help. This is a really cool opportunity for this school and the teens involved.
Posted By: Magnum hunter

Re: Evan, Daniel, and several others need some help. - 06/23/2017 09:31 AM

Thank you so much bean! We really appreciate the help! Any donations that are checks need to be written out to Randolph Southern Archery Team. We all appreciate any help given!!
Posted By: Double B

Re: Evan, Daniel, and several others need some help. - 06/23/2017 06:26 PM

Good luck at the world shoot! I'm too far away to come to the fundraiser. Is there a way to donate via PayPal or other options so you can get it quicker? Wish you all the best.
Posted By: THROBAK

Re: Evan, Daniel, and several others need some help. - 06/24/2017 12:25 PM

Checks in the mail if not made right let me know !!
Want to be sure it goes to you guys
© 2024 Hoosier Hunting